As an organizer why should I use Neighbur ticketing?
The following features highlight the benefits of using Neighbur ticketing versus third-party vendors:
- You can create an online database to market your events to an already engaged group of previous ticket buyers
- You can use other tools like social media and email to connect your audience directly to a link to buy tickets right away
- You can set up early ticket sales to help plan for food, venue capacity, event logistics, door prizes etc
- You get a more efficient online system accessible anywhere (on mobile & laptop) to monitor sales & attendees
- There is no need for a ticket buyer and ticket seller to arrange meetings for ticket purchases
- Your volunteer hours are put to better use; raising funds and awareness vs. selling tickets on the street
- You get happier ticket buyers (no lines, no extra trips)
- You get better financials and analytics for your next event
- You’ll have a bigger attendance year-after-year utilizing a growing database of attendees
- You spend your time motivating your team and following up vs juggling ticket sales with multiple volunteers
- You avoid loss of sales “at the door” because of weather, last minute change of plans etc
- Our Neighbur Hub application will help facilitate ticket scanning 'at-the-door' with the feature of adding hosts to also scan for the same event
As an organizer is there a cost to me or my business to set up ticketing with Neighbur
As an event organizer you have the option to setup ticketing with various convenience fee options. You may pass the convenience fee onto your customers and enjoy 100% of all ticket proceeds, OR you may absorb some or all of the convenience fees. The ...
As a buyer - how are my tickets paid for
Select your event and proceed to GET TICKETS, select the quantities required and proceed to checkout. During checkout you will need a major credit card such as Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
As a buyer are there extra fees, and if there is what are they
Ticket prices are set by the event organizer. The organizer will setup the ticket structure to absorb convenience fees or pass a portion or all of those fees to the buyer. When purchasing your tickets you will clearly view the breakdown of fees and ...
I'm a Seller - how do I get paid?
As an event organizer, Neighbur Inc. will contact you once your event is complete to arrange payment details via cheque. For cheque payments, the payment will be sent 10 days after the event date.